Si Comel Bermain :)

Sunday 26 February 2012

Time to Miracles



 Hi guys..Here,for one week i’m not writing and publish anything about me..bcoz i’m going to holiday at kedah.Hmm..here i got something mood,but its still can’t give me more happines n enjoy for me..Coz i still can’t release my stressed and be a better that i want..For the first holiday,i feel so enjoyed and i can forget about the burden around me..and i think its becomes a better for me and still not changes for in the end,but in the last holiday i got no feeling anymore...!!!..How it comes?? I dont know....this morning,after i wake up..i feel no more feeling again..im  want alone.. its doest mean i want to forget you,just give me a time ..please remember it,and dont push me, even im still  yours...but i still need you..M.i.s.s y.o.u.s.o.m.u.c.h...even us still in “silent treatment”now,im still waiting..

❀Dah habis bace...?? Like jer kalau suka!❀

0 3810 Komen Terbaik yo!!!:

Counting Days :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers