Si Comel Bermain :)

Thursday 10 November 2011

Believe this..okeyh!!

Today i'm just online 24hours...hehehe... coz i dont have nothing to do,so im just online,online online and online!!!! huh!!... you want to know what i'm doing today??..hehe.. i'm just searching something at my facebook... i saw n read anything for my home facebook.. yes!!! i got something here.... new information,but.........!!!!!! my eyes very interested to looking some picture that have wrote a WORDS that got a very2 big meaning for me and us!!!!.....so,i just click the picture and read the word......hahahaha... not believe it  that!!??.....There are the characters of the person by their zodiac!!!.... for the picture that i'have copies from the  facebook,i saw that 3person who can't be reject are comes from leo,gemini and aquarius!!!.... hahaha... as you know that,my zodiac are aQUarius.....!!!... thats very cool beby... i'm was so proud for this than another zodiac...hahahaha
BE PROUD _ aquarius Gurll.......

❀Dah habis bace...?? Like jer kalau suka!❀

1 3810 Komen Terbaik yo!!!:

Anonymous said...

can i believe it this??? huhuuhu.. my boyz aries...

Counting Days :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers