Si Comel Bermain :)

Thursday 20 October 2011

hang out at Kajang


Hi friends. . This morning I woke up a little late it's known This day was no class of myschedule .. hehehe. . Posted okeyh times I want the story about the guitar. . Posted at twopossible times when I'm talking about guitars, anything at times ni want me stories aboutme to learn guitar .. the previous weekend I had the opportunity to Georgetown with myhousemates member 4 people to store the guitar and while we hang tu eat Satay Kajang for my shop where the most delicious satay and my interests here .. hehehe. Posted damansara journey from us to the awning of about half an hour like that . so, do not mindit because we ni have the same interests like guitar. Until just my  awnings we continue to go to the shop to hear the guitar for my guitar there cheap, cheap and beautiful.  so there I was at my back the hand with a guitar ni. the guitar is very beautiful and appropriate to me. In addition, the selling server guitar boy, sporting and keen about playing the guitar. these 4 people treat our rods, just want to say what songs he plays the toplay guitar .. good state! hahaha .. Posted last year we went straight to the meat shopawnings and eat my full satisfaction there, we all know very hungry. hehe .. back of theawning, I tried to learn to play guitar using the mira guitar my friend. heheh. . They serve great guitar codes that I want to pick up my fingers sore ni. but I still want to learn to get good at playing the guitar. so, any case I am excited because I want to play guitar dream almost came true. so I will not give up. . hehe

❀Dah habis bace...?? Like jer kalau suka!❀

0 3810 Komen Terbaik yo!!!:

Counting Days :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers