Si Comel Bermain :)

Wednesday 14 March 2012

No Feeling


Sometimes i want to be alone....but its too hard......too hard coz everyone think negative for me.....its wrong when i want to be a quit for a while???im just want to released my emotion....but doest person can understood me.... sometimes im trying to be the best listener to another but,no one can give feedback to me to give more that what im doing to another....sometimes,i feel i want to be a baby or kids.....coz whats the knows its going to be happy n fun evertime,but not now that still need have problem.......sometimes i feel i have no choice to have live longer....i want to die in young old...and i never regret to say like that...and i know many people dont care about me anymore.. i hate this life!!!! Mybe this time are the last i wrote and publish all what i feel for a long time...................! who can care about me???? No one!!!... 

❀Dah habis bace...?? Like jer kalau suka!❀

0 3810 Komen Terbaik yo!!!:

Counting Days :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers